Line Finders is currently hiring for a full-time Environmental Technician / Swamper at their Wyoming location.
Line Finders provides safe, accurate and cost effective locating services in North Dakota and Wyoming. Our Utility Locators are fully certified per the National Utility Locating Contractors Association (NULCA) and the American Public Works Association (APWA) guidelines.
2201 Mitchell Avenue
Gillette, WY 82718
- $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
Essential Job Functions
- 70% or more of the job’s work time is spent assisting the Hydrovac Operator operating the on-board hydro-vacuum system outside the truck
- Other hydrovac work consists of tank entry, cleaning and vacuuming, mobilization of equipment, truck maintenance, safety meetings, etc.
- Properly document all company and Customer documentation/paperwork as required by law and or established policy in a clear and legible manner.
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with on-sight customer representative to locate least intrusive and safest place to park company equipment while on job sight.
- Able to lead and direct subordinate personnel to perform duties/tasks in a safe, timely, and efficient manner.
- Able to troubleshoot and as the need arises perform minor repairs to equipment.
Essential Physical Functions/Requirements
- Hear and distinguish emergency signals and instructions while on duty.
- Must be able to repetitively sit, lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all outdoor elements for extended periods of time.
- Confined Space Entry may be required to accomplish tasks for some clients when applicable.
- Be able to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary platforms from elevated heights.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.
- An ideal candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below
- Minimum of 1-year Oil & Gas
- Applicant shall agree to initial Drug/Alcohol testing and random testing thereafter
- Possess a current and valid DOT medical certificate.
- Criminal background check and safety performance verification will be conducted.
- Valid Driver license preferred
- Safety mindedness is essential.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours. (Due to client schedule, our operators may not work every day but must be flexible for irregular hours).
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life coverage, and eligibility to participate in Short term disability
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays